The Columbus Course Comprehensive Ob/Gyn Board Review
Call to be placed on our waiting list – registration will open as soon as the planning period has been completed.
Perinatal Resources OB/GYN CME Conferences
- Florida Conference – OCTOBER 8-10, 2020
- Columbus Conference – OCTOBER 24-26
- Different lecturers, different topics – 3 days each. You will receive the lectures that you don’t hear at the conference via our online on demand webinar portal. Less time away from your busy practice!
- Our live ob/gyn CME conferences offer the most comprehensive review course available
- Start studying as soon as you register by accessing the online on-demand webinar portal for additional topics/lectures (included with your registration)
- Expert faculty giving the latest recommendations
- Leave your busy practice and distractions and immerse yourself in an environment of learning and discussion with peers and faculty
- Focused board exam preparation and attend a mock oral exam for practice
Offering the Florida Review at the Embassy Suites, Lake Buena Vista South,Florida
Offering the Columbus Review at the Embassy Suites, Airport in Ohio
Call to be placed on our waiting list – registration will open as soon as the planning period has been completed (usually in March)